Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Breaking a Cycle

I don’t usually go out on a Sunday night. School the next day I would say to myself, commitments I would say to myself, responsibilities and such, but at the sake of breaking a cycle it was all worth. I was kicked out of my typical writing area due to the time constraints. I went and experienced. I lived and learned. I went out to experience the life. I channeled Whitman, I channeled Hemmingway, I tried to channel Emerson. Looking at every opportunity as a new opportunity, and experience to tell, but more specifically to write. I drove with conviction and looked at the city lights like a child immersing myself into it all to live it all. I wrote and wrote and thought and thought till I couldn’t sleep anymore. I walked to feel the earth, crawled to feel the ground, and breathed to feel reality. To break a cycle I must believe in the cycle and I believed it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment