Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Trying not to be satisfied, at least too satisfied

“How do you do it?”
“How do I do, what?”
“You know, write, create
Dating a math major perhaps isn’t such a great idea but then maybe it is. Maybe the teaching of an idea is the only way to really wrap ones head about the idea. But then again we are assuming here that I know what I’m talking about which probably isn’t the case, yet we are all really pretending and perhaps some are just better at the act than others. I starred into my coffee for an extra 30 seconds and took in the moving image of the cream making relation with the brown coffee until I stirred it some more and it all came together as one hue. Perhaps what creating is, is never conforming, and never becoming a hue but something different each and every waking moment. To create and to create, and to stop for a second and create more. And to create in quantity and fast and quick and a profusion of producing passion, then the brain can’t stop thinking until it is fully exhausted of all creative thought and what is left is some form of brilliance, yet the truth lies in the act of getting up from the desk and thinking it can be better.
“You know I don’t really have a good enough explanation for you”
“Really??”




No comments:

Post a Comment